MR780 series, based on NXP PCD or compatible PCD, is popular and high performance desktop reader.
MR780 series, based on NXP PCD or compatible PCD, is popular and high performance desktop reader. The reader supports series IC cards according to ISO14443, ISO15693; various contactless IC card under international standard; especially the contactless CPU cards under ISO14443-4. Meanwhile the reader is available to pass EMV2000 and PBOC 2.0 and be authenticated by many laboratorial certifications---Visa Wave & Pay Pass (by FIME) and the Bank Card Test Center. There are 3 SAM card slots in the reader(T=0 and T=1). The reader supports card-reset of various communication rate; PPSS operation after card-reset.
• PCD: NXP RC500, RC531, RC632, RC400; FM1722
• Working frequency: 13.56MHz
• RF standard: ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693
• Operating distance: 100mm (Mifare One, typical distance)
• SAM card slot: 3 slots, (supported ISO7816 T=0 and T=1)
• Interface: RS232C or USB (build-in CP2102 USB to UART converter)
• Baud rate: 9600--115200 BPS
• Power supply: DC5V
• Power consumption: 0.9W
• Dimension: 123mm×88mm×25mm
• Weight: about 100g
• Operating temperature: -25 ~ +85 ℃ (-77 ~ +185°F)
• Storage temperature: -40 ~ +125 ℃ (-104 ~ +257°F)