MR730 series contactless smart reader is the Ethernet interface desktop reader based on NXP PCD or compatible PCD.
MR730 series contactless smart reader is the Ethernet interface desktop reader based on NXP PCD or compatible PCD. It doesn't have display. The reader supports series IC cards according to ISO14443 & ISO15693; various contactless IC card under international standard; especially the contactless CPU cards under ISO14443-4. Meanwhile the reader is available to pass EMV2000 and PBOC 2.0 and be authenticated by many laboratories--Visa Wave & Pay Pass (by FIME) and the Bank Card Test Center. The reader embeds SAM card slot. We do the optimization for application of domestic payment system and so it can support fully SAM card under 9600bps & 38400bps.
• PCD: NXP RC500, RC531, RC632, RC400; FM1722
• Working frequency: 13.56MHz
• RF standard: ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693
• Operating distance: 80mm (Mifare One, typical distance)
• SAM card slot: 1 slot, supported ISO7816 T=0, supported 9600bps&38400bps
• Interface: Ethernet RJ45
• Baud rate: 9600 ~ 115200 BPS
• Power supply: DC5V
• Power consumption: 1.5W
• Dimension: 141mm×100mm×31mm
• Weight: about 100g
• Operating temperature: -25 ~ +85 ℃ (-77 ~ +185°F)
• Storage temperature: -40 ~ +125 ℃ (-104 ~ +257°F)