Letter of Intentionfor commodity purchase
Prosperity Commerce Pty Ltd
Ms. April Sun
Product:GMO SOYA BEANS
Quantity: 2 million MT(annual amount)
Port of delivery in China:TBC
SPECIFICATION（The details include, but are not limited to, the following information）
Protein 34.5 Pct Basis,34.0 Pct Minimum
Oil 18.5 Pct Basis,18.0 Pct Minimum
Splits 30.0Pct Maximum
Moisture 14.0Pct Maximum
Foreign Material 1.0 Pct Basis,2.0Pct Maximum
Total Damaged Kernels 8.5 Pct Maximum
Heat Damaged Kernels 5.0 Pct Maximum
If the protein is between 34.5pct down to 34.0pct,the Seller shall pay the buyer an allowance of 1.0 pct of the contract price for each 1.0 pct protein deficient(1:1)fractions in proportion.Protein more than 34.5pct shall be free to Buyer. Protein content below 34.0pct is rejectable.
If oil is less than 18.5pct down to 18.0pct minimum, the Seller shall pay the Buyer an allowance of 1.0pct of the contract price for each 1pct oil deficient(1:1),fractions in proportion. Oil above 18.5pct free to Buyer. Oil below 18.0pct is rejectable.
If foreign material is between 1.0 pct up to 2.0pct maximum,the Seller shall pay to the Buyer an allowance of 1.0 pct of the contract price for each 1pct excess(1:1),fractions in proportion. Foreign material less than 1.0pct free to buyer. Foreign material above 2.0pct is rejectable.
If total damaged kernels is more than 8% up to 8.5% maximum, the Seller shall pay to the Buyer an allowance of 1.0 pct of the contract price for each 1%total damaged kernels excess(1:1),fractions in proportion. Total damaged kernels below 8% free to Buyer.
The Soybeans supplied by the Seller should be free from castor seeds/husks, the Soybeans supplied by the Seller should be in sound condition, fit for human edible purpose, without any unpleasant odor, free from any sign of mold, fermentation of deterioration as well as free from evidence of plant injurious disease. The Soybeans supplied by the Seller should be free from the following objects of quarantine in the accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Agriculture of The People’s Republic of China:
1) Acanthoscelidesobsoletus (Say)
2) Arabis Mosaic Virus
3) Callosobruchusanalis (Fabricius)
4) CallosobruchusPhaseoli (Gyllenhall)
5) Clavicepspurpurea (Fr.) Tul.
6) Cuscuta spp.
7) PhytophthoramegaspermaDreschsl. f. sp. glycineaKuan& Erwin
8) Sorghum almumParodi
9) Sorghum Halepense (L.) Pers.
10) Southern Bean Mosaic Virus
11) Tobacco Ringspot Virus
12) Tomato Ringspot Virus
13) Trogodermagranarium Everts
14) Zabrotessubfasciatus (Bohemian)
The chemical residues of the soybeans supplied by the seller should not exceed the regulation stipulated by the Ministry of Public Health of the People’s Republic of China and substantiated by a qualified independent laboratoty at loading:
1) Arsenic compound shall be maximum of 1PPM (1 part per million calculated according to the arsenious oxide( AS 203) content).
2) Mercuric compound shall not be found.
3) Phosphides shall be maximum of 0.05 PPM(0.05 parts per million calculated according to PH3 content).
4) Cyanides shall be maximum of 5 PPM (5 parts per million calculated according to the HCN content).
5) Malathion shall be maximum of 3 PPM (3 parts per million).
6) Ethylene debromide (EDB) content shall not exceed of 10 PPB(10 parts per billion).
Final at loading port as per official certificate. Weighing charges for Seller’s account.
Seller shall conform to the Safety Certificate of Agricultural Genetically Modified Organisms issued by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of People’s Republic of China, and ensure the GM soybean varieties supplied by the Seller not exceed the following GM soybean varieties approved by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of People’s Republic of China:
66,000metric tons- 10% more or less at seller’s option at contract premium.
LOAD PORT:Any Brazilian Port(s) at Seller’s option
DISCHARGE PORT: China Port(s)
PACKING: In bulk
WOULD YOU KINDLY QUOTE US THE MOST FAVORABLE DES PRICE AND TERMS IF ALL REQUIREMENT ABOVE CAN BE MET?